About Our Program
The Bible, Religion and Philosophy department of Tabor College is committed to modeling, instructing, inviting and challenging students to a vibrant Christian faith for the strengthening of Christ’s Kingdom in this world.
Download Academic Catalog
Oxford Center for Christian Apologetics Fellow in Washington, D.C.
(Subsidiary of Ravi Zacharias International Ministries)
“Studying at Tabor College was one of the most formative experiences of my life. My Tabor experience yielded lasting relationships with my professors and peers, opportunities for postgraduate education at world-class institutions, and firm intellectual and spiritual foundations for a career in Christian ministry.”
Bible, Religion & Philosophy Majors
Biblical and Religious Studies
– Christian Leadership Concentration
– Youth Ministry Concentration
– Mission Concentration
- Pastoral ministry
- Youth ministry
- Church planting and mission (including overseas)
- Contemporary worship leading
- Para-church ministry
- Camping ministry
- Social services
- Humanitarian aid worker
- Preparation for seminary, law school and other graduate programs
Why Bible, Religion & Philosophy at Tabor?
- Strong courses and faculty in Bible, ministry, theology, history, philosophy, and religion
- BRS major flexes to student interests and goals
- Ministry majors mentored by faculty for four semesters in addition to supervised field ministry
- Practical training in inductive Bible study for all majors, building a thoughtful and informed faith
- Majors are guided in discerning a call that fits their motivations, gifts, and deep sense of God’s joy
- Annual mission and educational trips available, such as Europe, Africa, Asia, South America, the Middle East, and a variety of cities in the U.S.
- 34 Tabor graduates have gone on to seminary or graduate school
- 42 Tabor graduates have entered into full-time pastoral ministry or missionary work