Tabor also has several programs that have subject-specific accreditation.
- Athletic Training – This program is accredited by CAATE. See the Athletic Training page for BOC pass rate information.
- Education – Kansas State Board of Education and the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education / Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation. The Education program is also approved through the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
- The public is invited to submit comments regarding Tabor College’s Teacher Education Program for the April 2018 CAEP accreditation visit (full information).
- Nursing – The RN – BSN degree program at Tabor College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu/ccne-accreditation).
- Music – National Association of Schools of Music
- Social Work – This program is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education. Social Work students are eligible to be licensed at the Licensed Bachelor of Social Work level. Tabor College BSW Student Outcomes Benchmarks
If you wish to communicate with the Higher Learning Commission (North Central Association) in regards to Tabor’s programming or affiliation with its accreditors, you may contact the
Higher Learning Commission at:
230 South LaSalle Street, Suite 7-500
Chicago, IL 60604