From Christ-centered academics, athletics, music, theatre, ministry, missions, and more, Tabor offers you, our students, so many ways to be involved in our campus community.
With over 30 student clubs and organizations, we are certain you will find a way to find life-changing experiences and most importantly, memories with peers that will always be a part of your life story.
Along with a first-class education, Tabor offers an exciting and encouraging space to grow in your faith alongside a passionate body of believers. The experiences, opportunities, and programs are designed for you to develop lifelong relationships and facilitate growth in your relationship with Jesus Christ.
What could be a part of your life as a Bluejay?
Carson Center for Global Engagement
- Facilitate the transformation of participants into global disciples of Christ that have embarked on a lifelong journey of global engagement and learning
- Annual trips available to students, including 2023-24 trips to The Holy Land, East Germany (choir), Indonesia, Peru, and South Texas/Oklahoma, learn more
- Here to encourage the Tabor community to be transformed into intentional & thoughtful followers of Jesus
- Services at 10 a.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays through the academic year, and livestreamed at
Tabor Webcast on YouTube.
- Sign up with your friends to participate in a growing list of activities
- Sports currently offered: basketball, dodgeball, eSports, football, slow-pitch softball, soccer, pickleball, ping-pong, and volleyball
- A community of artists and scholars pursuing their passion in the arts for Christ and His kingdom
- Annual performances include: Concert Choir (fall concert, choir tour, and Spring Oratorio), Symphonic Band (fall and spring concerts), Festival of Christmas, Special Performances & Recitals, Homecoming Musical, Spring Theatre
Student-Led Worship & Small Groups
- Student Life strives to promote holistic student success, understanding spiritual formation is vital for a healthy and successful life
- Opportunities for community & fellowship: Student-led worship teams, Contemporary Christian Music (CCM), Share, Prayer & Dare (SP&D), men’s & women’s mentoring, Catholic Jays, prayer & journal ministry, team & activity bible studies, and floor bible studies
Learn more about:
The Student Life staff is excited to engage with all students as they develop during their time at Tabor and prepare for life after college. For more information, contact the Student Life office at (620) 947-3121 ext. 1033 or email email@example.com.