Are you self-driven and passionate about utilizing your gifts in the world? Our business faculty have one foot in the classroom and the industry, developing the tools to cultivate your passions.
In our program, you’ll develop an entrepreneurial mindset and critical thinking skills through instruction and experience, both inside and outside the classroom. Business at Tabor prepares you for professional excellence and a Christ-centered foundation as you fulfill your calling. At Tabor, you can choose one of several concentrations to equip you for limitless opportunities.
Why Business at Tabor?
- We want to train a generation of stewards for God’s kingdom. Stewardship embodies servant leadership, professional business knowledge, analytical thinking, and problem-solving.
- Along with your professors, you can learn from industry experts through lectures, internships, field experience, guest faculty, and community partnerships.
- Work alongside businesses and participate in Tabor’s chapter of DECA, helping leaders and entrepreneurs in marketing, finance, hospitality, and management.
- All business majors have the opportunity to do internships or travel abroad to work and/or study in an international setting.
Orson Thomas (g’09)
Senior Manager, Standish Management LLC.
“Being from the Caribbean, I was a long way from home. I needed a community where I would feel welcomed, appreciated, and challenged. Tabor provided that and so much more. Professors challenged me individually to be the best version of myself and taught me ways to serve and lead others. The Tabor community provides a family atmosphere where you feel welcomed, respected, and honored. The Christ-centered education I received from Tabor allowed me to excel in my profession and stand out among my peers in all aspects of life. I am truly blessed to have attended Tabor College.
- Marketing Research
- Organizational Management
- Recreation Director
- Sport Management Professional
- Agribusiness Management or Marketing
- Not-For-Profit Administration
- Business Management
- Agri-Business Management
- Human Resource Management
- Sport Marketing/Management
- Accounting CPA
- Global Business
- Marketing Analytics
- Understand how academic theory and procedure tie into everyday business skills and in the business environment.
- After graduating, complete your M.B.A through Tabor in two years.
- Faculty will connect you with the local community and alumni throughout the year, sharing their experience and how it can help cultivate your career.
- We host an annual week of business and a career fair that brings a variety of businesses to campus and help you network and hone your interview skills.