About Our Program
The primary purpose of the Tabor College business department is to train a generation of stewards for God’s kingdom. A STEWARD is one who is:
- Servant – The role of a leader
- Tither – Financial philosophy – pay God first
- Ethical – In personal and professional conduct
- Worker – Professionalism in the marketplace
- Artisan – Competent and knowledgeable
- Reconciler – A peacemaker
- Disciple – Follower of Christ
Emily Metcalf (g ’07)
Accountant/Analyst 3 – Supervisor for Flint Hills Resources – a subsidiary of Koch Industries, Inc., Wichita, Kan.
“My experiences at Tabor were an integral part in my career path. The business department teachers cared about my success and their individualized attention allowed me to discover what I was passionate about.”
- Accounting & Finance
- Sport Marketing Management
- Agribusiness Management
- Global Business
- Integrated Marketing
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing Research
- Organizational Management
- Recreation Director
- Sport Management Professional
- Agribusiness Management or Marketing
- Not-For-Profit Administration
- Business Management
Why Business at Tabor?
- All business majors have the opportunity to do internships in the United States or Internationally as a requirement for graduation
- Tabor’s business majors have the opportunity to travel internationally and learn about doing business in an international setting. We partner with other disciplines and travel within the United States and abroad to study the global business field.
- Over 80 percent of business graduates received a job in their field right after graduation, went to graduate school or started working in the business field in some capacity
Masters of Business Administration
Contact any Business Department faculty member to learn about the residential 4+1 MBA program.
Tabor College provides departmental scholarships to support business majors who desire to complete their degree and serve as stewards for God’s kingdom in the business field.