The value of a Tabor College education goes way beyond a dollars-per-credit-hour rate. Students live and learn in Christ’s image – enriching their lives both academically and spiritually, to prepare them for their future.
2020-2021 On Campus standard costs:
$41,200 (standard housing)
$41,820 (premium housing)
$42,110 (platinum housing)
$18,020 (off-campus housing – no institutional aid for off-campus)
- Covers tuition, room, board, all fees, accident insurance, laundry and parking
- Institutional grants and scholarships, federal grants, loans and outside scholarships are all subtracted from the price.
- Depending on grade point average, students may enroll in additional credit hours each semester and in up to 4 credit hours during January interterm at no extra charge.
- Tabor provides all textbooks at no charge.
These are estimated costs for the 2019-20 academic year. Because of the individualized nature of these expenses, personal expenses, and travel are not included in these totals. An estimated total for these complete costs for prospective and enrolled students is available from the Office of Student Financial Aid using a mock full-time residential student who lives within 100 miles of campus.
All students are required to live on-campus unless they are:
- 23 years old
- 5th year seniors
- Living with their parents
Please Note: All full-time students are required to have health insurance coverage. Evidence of coverage will be required prior to the individual student’s first semester of attendance each school year. Tabor will facilitate the purchase of student health insurance from United Health Care as needed or desired. Contact the college Business Office for details.
- 1-11.5 hrs. – $592 per hour