The value of a Tabor College education goes way beyond a dollars-per-credit-hour rate. Students live and learn in Christ’s image – enriching their lives both academically and spiritually, to prepare them for their future.
2019-2020 On Campus standard costs:
- Block Tuition: $28,400 ( includes a maximum of 16 hours per semester and a maximum of 4 hours during January interterm – a possible 36 hours for the year)
- Room & Board: $10,100 average
- Mandatory Fees (student, technology, accident plan): $960 per year
- Yearly Total: $40,660 Full-time undergrad student per year (semester charges will be approximately half of this amount)
- $1,200 average cost of Books/Supplies for the academic year
These are estimated costs for the 2019-20 academic year. Because of the individualized nature of these expenses, personal expenses, individual class fees, and travel are not included in these totals. An estimated total for these complete costs for prospective and enrolled students is available from the Office of Student Financial Aid using a mock full-time residential student who lives within 100 miles of campus.
All students are required to live on-campus unless they are:
- 23 years old
- 5th year seniors
- Living with their parents
Please Note: All full-time students are required to have health insurance coverage. Evidence of coverage will be required prior to the individual student’s first semester of attendance each school year. An additional fee will be charged students if a student is unable to provide evidence of health insurance coverage. Contact the college Business Office for details.
- 1-11.5 hrs. – $592 per hour