The value of a Tabor College education goes way beyond a dollars-per-credit-hour rate. Students live and learn in Christ’s image – enriching their lives both academically and spiritually, to prepare them for their future.
2017-2018 On Campus standard costs:
- Block Tuition: $27,100 (includes a maximum of 16 hours per semester and a maximum of 4 hours during January interterm – a possible 36 hours for the year)
- Room & Board: $9,850 average
- Mandatory Fees (student, technology, accident plan): $945 per year
- Yearly Total: $37,895 Full-time undergrad student per year (semester charges will be approximately half of this amount)
These are estimated costs for the 2018-19 academic year. Due to the individualized nature of these expenses, books, personal expenses, individual class fees and travel are not included in these totals.
All students are required to live on-campus unless they are:
- 5th year seniors
- Living with their parents
Please Note: All full-time students are required to have health insurance coverage. Evidence of coverage will be required prior to the individual student’s first semester of attendance each school year. An additional fee will be charged students if a student is unable to provide evidence of health insurance coverage. Contact the college Business Office for details.
- 1-11.5 hrs. – $510 per hour