It doesn’t matter where you started –community college or 4-year college/university – you can finish your degree at Tabor College. With qualified, caring faculty members and a variety of degree options, Tabor offers excellent preparation for work and service.
You belong here. Our dynamic Christian community provides the opportunity to give and receive support as you develop into the person God has called you to be. Let us help you figure out how to earn your degree and develop as a leader. We believe you have much to gain, but perhaps more importantly, much to give. Call our transfer admissions counselor, Jacob Jones, at (620) 947-3121 ext. 1733 to arrange for a campus visit.
- Apply online
- Submit your application
- Send all official college transcripts, even from schools you withdrew from
- Send proof of HS graduation (copy of diploma or transcript)
- Send ACT/SAT test scores (if taken)
Mail items to:
Offices for Enrollment Management
400 South Jefferson
Hillsboro, KS 67063
Phi Theta Kappa Scholarships
- $20,000 scholarship for PTK members with 3.5 transferable GPA and who apply for and are accepted into Tabor’s HW Lohrenz Honors Program
- $1,200 scholarship in addition to other Tabor scholarships for PTK members with a 3.25 transferable GPA who do not wish to join the Honors Program.
Requirements for full admission for transfer students (10 or more attempted college credit hours):
- Minimum transferable GPA of 2.5
If requirements for full admission are not met, a student may pursue conditional admission through the Dean of Admissions or Tabor’s Enrollment Management Committee.
Will My Credits Transfer?
With a few exceptions, the answer is yes! Credits that would not transfer include developmental/skill classes, remedial credits, technical credits, or more than 2 hours of physical education activity and participation credits. Our Registrar’s office evaluates which credits will transfer, and which Tabor classes have been met by your other school(s).
Transfer Academic Scholarships
Must have 20 transferable credit hours.
- 2.5-2.74 transferable GPA ($7,000)
- 2.57-2.99 transferable GPA ($9,000)
- 3.0+ transferable GPA ($10,000)
Returning To Tabor
Students who attended Tabor, withdrew, and are wanting to return should contact the Office of Admissions at (620) 947-3121.