If you have been accepted, congratulations! Here are the next steps toward enrollment and joining the Tabor College community.
Once accepted, you will need to:
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) if you plan to apply for federal or state aid
- Pay your $200 housing/registration deposit by mail, over the phone, or online
- Complete & return the Student Services/Housing Form
- Sign & return the financial aid award notice
- Complete your advising form so you can register for classes
Additional forms you will need to complete or read:
A $175 comprehensive deposit is required of all students intending to enroll at Tabor. Make sure you look to meet our Admission Deadlines.
The deposit serves the following purposes:
- Guarantees any written financial aid offer made to the student
- Reserves on-campus housing in the residence halls for residential students (priority given in order of deposit date)
- Allows a student to participate in scheduled early-registration days or to be contacted over the phone by an advisor
- Receive a Tabor t-shirt
How to Pay Your Deposit
Call (800) TABOR-99 (credit card required)
Mail your deposit to Tabor College:
400 S Jefferson
Hillsboro, KS 67063
A full refund of the deposit is available until May 1 for fall students or Dec. 1 for spring/interterm students. The deposit will be returned to the student after their time at Tabor—less any fines or unpaid bills.
Saturday April 22nd, 2017
Saturday June 3rd, 2017
Early registration is a wonderful opportunity to get a jump start on finalizing your journey to Tabor. During this time, you will meet one-on-one with your academic advisor and choose your classes. Our Student Life office will share the ins-and-outs of actually living on campus. You will walk away knowing and understanding the financial expectations. The best part is being on Tabor’s beautiful campus and building more relationships with faculty, staff and students!
Objectives during early registration:
- Meet with advisor and register for fall classes
- Financial aid consultation
- Student Life session
- Course schedules
*Students must be accepted and deposited to be advised.
*Students that cannot attend one of our on-campus advising events will still need to complete the form above. Advisors will begin contacting students after the June 3rd Early Registration Day.
If you are a freshman student who cannot attend one of our Early Registration Days, please complete the My Advisor form.
New Student Orientation
New student and family orientation is coordinated by the Student Life office. Orientation welcomes new students to campus with a series of activities designed to bring students, faculty and staff closer together. Orientation is held on three different dates. The date of your orientation depends on whether are a fall athlete, incoming freshman or transfer student. Students and parents will receive updated information throughout the summer and when they arrive on campus.