How to Become a Bluejay

You’ve checked out our website, maybe even visited campus, and now you’re ready to get started! In this section, you’ll find all the info you need to be accepted for admission at Tabor.

  1. Submit your application online.
  2. Send all high school and college transcripts
  3. Send ACT/SAT test scores (optional)

Mail items to:

Tabor College
Offices for Enrollment Management
400 South Jefferson
Hillsboro, KS 67063

Email items to: (Documents must come from a high school official)

Admission Standards

Requirements for full admission for first-time freshmen:

  • Minimum qualifying high school  GPA of 2.75
  • 20 composite ACT score (1020 SAT)

Requirements for full admission for transfer students (10 or more attempted college credit hours):

  • Minimum qualifying GPA of 2.5

If requirements for full admission are not met, a student may pursue conditional admission through the Dean of Admissions, Assistant Director of Admissions or Tabor’s Enrollment Management Committee.

Submit Transcripts

Your high school transcript shows us your class rank, grade point average, graduation date and the courses you have completed. If you have taken college courses, please submit those transcripts as well.

High School Transcript Request: Fill out the form below and give it to your high school guidance counselor. He/she will then send us your high school transcript.
College Transcript Request: If you have taken college courses, please fill out the form below and give it to the registrar’s office at the respective colleges where you have taken college courses. The registrar will then send us the college transcript.

Transcript Submission Form

Submit ACT or SAT Score

We require an official copy of your ACT or SAT scores. You may either have the testing agency or your high school guidance office send them to us.

Tabor ACT code: 1468
Tabor SAT code: 6815

Transferring to Tabor

It doesn’t matter where you started –community college or 4-year college/university – you can finish your degree at Tabor College. With qualified, caring faculty members and a variety of degree options, Tabor offers excellent preparation for work and service.

You belong here. Our dynamic Christian community provides the opportunity to give and receive support as you develop into the person God has called you to be. Let us help you figure out how to earn your degree and develop as a leader. We believe you have much to gain, but perhaps more importantly, much to give. Call our transfer admissions counselor, Jacob Jones (, at (620) 947-3121 ext. 1733 to arrange for a campus visit.

  • Apply and submit your application fee online or to the address listed below.
  • Send all official college transcripts
  • Send proof of HS graduation (copy of diploma or transcript)
  • Send ACT/SAT test scores (if taken)

Mail items to:

Tabor College
Offices for Enrollment Management
400 South Jefferson
Hillsboro, KS 67063