Our Ready for Class Checklist is here to tell you everything to expect when starting your journey on campus. We are here to help if you have questions filling out these forms. For questions about registration, please contact the Admissions office at 620-947-3121 or email@example.com.
The deadline to fill out the following forms is Monday, August 1.
- Complete Housing Application
- Complete Registration Form
- Submit Transcripts
- Final HS transcripts with graduation date
- Dual-credit transcript from applicable institution
- Final college transcript (if applicable)
Health Insurance/Medical Information
Check your email for links and directions on how to submit these forms.
Business Office Paperwork
- Financial Responsibilities Form
- Contact Business Office to make payment arrangements
Please bring these with you when you register.
- Photo of current vehicle insurance
- Driver’s License
- Photo of license plate
Financial Aid Checklist
- Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Tabor College code: 001946
- Parent Plus Loan (optional)
- Parent Plus Loan Master Promissory Note (optional)
- Master Promissory Note **
- Entrance Counseling **
** Required only if accepting a student loan for the first time, can be completed at studentaid.gov.
If you have been selected for Verification, complete the worksheet and send in the necessary tax documents to the Tabor Financial Aid office. If you plan to take secondary loans, complete all applications (i.e. PLUS and/or alternative loans). If you are not taking out federal financial aid, please send an email with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Following July 15, you will receive access to sign three documents via Campus Cafe. These include Photo Release, Financial Responsibilities Form, and the Travel Waiver. Log in to your Campus Cafe account and scroll to the “Document Portal” icon to sign these forms.
Athlete Only Checklist
Please allow approximately 30 minutes to fill out the appropriate forms.
- Vivature Forms (new & returning students)
- Vivature Registration
- Tabor College code: TCADS
- If known, use your Tabor ID #. If unknown, use your cellphone with no dashes.
- Vivature questions? Email Jim Moore at email@example.com.
- Upload Health Insurance Card (via Nextpic application)
- Physical (stamped by a medical provider)
- Register with the NAIA
Emergency Alert registration
Scan the following QR code.