About the Program
This is an online, adult degree completion program. Rapidly complete one course at a time, 6 weeks per course. Transfer in up to 45 credit hours from technical colleges, community colleges, and other colleges and universities.
The AA degree in Christian Studies is designed so it also qualifies as your first 60 credit hours for many Bachelors degrees, both at Tabor College and at many other colleges and universities.
For example, when you complete the AA degree in Christian Studies, you can move directly to the final 64 credit hours for the Tabor College BS degree in Christian Ministry or BS degree in Business Administration.
- Up to 45 credit hours may be transferred into the Associate of Science in Business degree at Tabor College Online. This degree requires a total of 60 credit hours.
- Graduates will be ready to increase their service in a wide range of activities within churches, nonprofit organizations, or marketplace functions.
- The AA degree in Christian Studies is available completely online.
- Elective courses for this degree may be selected from a number of traditional topics and students may also choose business courses as electives.
- All instruction is Christ-centered and taught by Christian faculty who are well qualified in their field.
- There are no admissions tests and no specific course prerequisites to enroll.
- You can take one intensive course at a time for 6 weeks each.
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- Tabor College is fully accredited and has been named in the top 5 online colleges in Kansas.
- Biblical Interpretation and Teaching
- History of Christianity
- Practical Ministry
- Intercultural Communication