In accordance with Section 18004 of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, Tabor College provides the following information in satisfaction of the required quarterly report.
- Tabor College has signed and returned the Department of Education (DOE) Certification and Agreement assuring that the institution has used, or intends to use, the applicable amount of funds designated under the CRRSAA and ARP (a)(1) and (a)(4) programs to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students.
- Tabor College has received $1,347,637 from the DOE to provide emergency financial aid grants to students.
- As of September 30, 2021, $613,213 has been distributed to eligible students.
- Tabor College calculates that 878 students were eligible to receive distributions.
- As of September 30, 2021, 597 students had received emergency financial aid grants.
- Any student may apply for a grant. Tabor College uses Expected Family Contribution (ERC) as calculated by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to determine which students to prioritize for grants. Tabor College uses the maximum federal Pell grant award and the remaining funds available as a guide to how much to grant to each student.
- Click here to see the grant request form.
This report is current as of 9/30/21 and will be updated on January 10, 2022.
For the expenditure of funds awarded for institutional use under the above legislature, click below.