In accordance with Section 18004 of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, Tabor College provides the following information in satisfaction of the required quarterly report.
- Tabor College has signed and returned the Department of Education (DOE) Certification and Agreement assuring that the institution has used, or intends to use, no less than 50 percent of the funds received under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students.
- Tabor College has received $262,791 from the DOE to provide emergency financial aid grants to students.
- As of June 21, 2020, $262,791 has been distributed to eligible students.
- Tabor College calculates that 368 students were eligible to receive distributions.
- As of June 21, 2020, 368 students had received emergency financial aid grants under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act.
- Using guidance from the DOE, Tabor College created an equal-weight formula using expected family contribution (EFC), GPA, and geographic distance from Hillsboro, Kansas to distribute every student eligible under the initial guidance into four tiers. All students in a tier received the same distribution.
- Click here to see the letter each student received with their distribution.
As all funds have been expended, this report will no longer be updated.