Meaningful Engagement in Your World
The Carson Center Fellowship is a unique international program to develop leaders who make an impact on their community and the world. Join a cohort of dynamic change leaders who, together, will engage in God’s missional purposes both at home and abroad.
The Carson Center Fellowship honors the legacy of global engagement by sponsoring scholarships and programming both co-curricular and curricular that will launch you into a life of service and ministry. This Fellowship is developed for student of any major and career path with special emphasis on leadership, social justice, agitation for positive change and cross-cultural understanding.
The Carson Center Fellowship
in Global Engagement
The Carson Center Fellowship in Global Engagement offers students…
- An opportunity to deepen their understanding and experience in global issues and to partner with ministries both on and off the Tabor campus that are actively engaged with God’s heart for all peoples.
- An interdisciplinary program that aims to bring together a diverse group of Fellows to further develop leadership and ministry skills in which all global disciples of Jesus need to be engaged.
- An introduction to various models of global engagement; local, regional and international.
- An experience which will work together with the Carson Center to organize the biannual Beyond Borders Conference on Global Engagement.
Is the Carson Center Fellowship for Me?
Our aim is to bring together Tabor College students of all disciplines, community members, and ministerial partners to form a diverse and dynamic learning environment that creates academic and practical growth.
All applicants should meet the following:
- Have a desire to be a part of a cohort of learners.
- Demonstrate enthusiasm for God and seeing His kingdom advance on earth as it is in heaven.
- Commit to fulfill all the requirements of the Fellowship.
- Be current Tabor students or presently enrolled in full-time studies as Tabor College in an undergraduate program.
What Will You Gain?
- A global experience: explore perspectives on issues confronting your world as well as broaden your understanding of God’s will for the world and how you can be a part of it.
- Leadership development: participate in one to two seminars and projects per month and develop both your understanding of Global Engagement issues and your capacity to enact change.
- Organizing experience: work collaboratively to organize the biannual Beyond Borders conference.
- Mentors and colleagues: the Fellowship is an intentional and experiential learning community that will support your growth as a disciple of Jesus Christ.
Click below to applyApply Now
If you have questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org