- DSW, Capella University
- MSW, Roberts Wesleyan College
- BSW, Roberts Wesleyan College
- Assistant Director for Family and Community Services, USD418 Early Childhood Program
- Kinship Specialists, Reintegration Area Director, Reintegration, St. Francis Community Services, Supervisor
- Preventive Supervisor, Sexual Abuse Treatment Social Worker, Foster Care Social Worker, Catholic Family Center
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of Social Work, Roberts Wesleyan College
- Human Behavior and Social Environment
- Social Work Practice 1
- Social Work Practice 2
- Helping Relationships
- Social Welfare Policy
- Social Welfare Policy and Program Development, Indiana Wesleyan University
- Social Work Group Treatment, Roberts Wesleyan College
- Vanderhoof, L. A. (2015). An examination of strategies to bring awareness to human trafficking in one’s community (Doctoral dissertation, Capella University).
- Vanderhoof, L. (2017, June). “Self-Care Strategies” 2017 Region VII Head Start Leadership Conference [workshop].
- Vanderhoof, L. 2015, June).
“Human Trafficking 101” 2015 Region VII Head Start Leadership Conference [workshop].
- Conflict Mediator, Facilitator – McPherson Offender Victim Ministries, McPherson, KS
- Co-Founder, Leader Set Free, anti-human trafficking faith-based organization, McPherson, KS
- Board Member, United Way – McPherson, KS
- Peer Reviewer for Reflections: Narratives of Professional Helping.