Campus Visit Days will be held on the following dates:
November 11-12, 2018
March 3-4, 2019
These 2-day events are for high school juniors and seniors, plus transfer students.
Experience what it is like to be a student at Tabor College! During your visit you can interact with other visiting students and current students as you participate in the following:
- Explore various areas of study
- Visit with a faculty member and coach
- Attend a class
- Stay in the residence hall
- Eat in the cafeteria
- Tour the campus
Performing arts students can also:
- Attend and participate in an ensemble rehearsal
- Participate in a theater workshop
- Have a private vocal, instrumental or acting lesson
In order to provide the best campus visit possible, we ask that each prospective student complete the online registration form below or contact our campus visit coordinator, Brenda Hamm at (620) 947-3121 ext. 1725 or email@example.com.
Please indicate your preferences for the various opportunities available during your visit. Special events are available for parents as well – see parent schedule sample for more information.
Campus Visit Registration