About Our Program
The Tabor College MBA in Accounting program is a faith-based MBA, which prepares the next generation of accounting professionals for a dynamic and changing business environment.
Students are required to do field experience or travel abroad, providing them with an opportunity to learn beyond the traditional classroom. The program prepares students for a career in public accounting or industry by providing real-world and classroom experience.
- The degree is specifically designed for our undergraduate students looking to complete their bachelor’s degree and master’s degree in five years
- Upon completion of this degree, the student will be eligible to sit for the CPA exam in the state of Kansas
- This degree is only offered on our Hillsboro campus
- Complete the MBA: Accounting Graduate Program Application APPLY HERE
- Send in all Undergraduate Official Transcripts to the Admissions Office (must show proof of completing a B.A Degree)
- Complete all financial aid processes including the FAFSA if aid is needed.
The GMAT is not required for admission.