About Our Programs
Students will study with nationally and internationally recognized faculty members in the fields of Communication and English. The academic programs and coursework equip students for the challenges of a changing job market and the rigors of graduate programs.
Teaches high school English at International Community School, Singapore
“The education I received at Tabor really helped prepare me for the teaching job. The small class sizes and approachable professors created a positive learning environment. One of the most valuable experiences I had during my time at Tabor was working at the Writing Center. I learned how to grade essays and give writing feedback, both of which are skills I use on a daily basis with my current students.”
Communication & English Majors
- PR/Marketing Director
- Director of Corporate Communications
- Social Media Manager
- High School English teacher
Why Communication & English at Tabor?
- Internship placements with professionals in not-for-profit, public relations, advertising & media organizations
- Opportunities to travel internationally to learn about communicating interculturally
- Build resume/portfolio with on-campus work, service & community outreach
- 100 percent of our English education students have passed the Praxis English Content exam with 10 percent higher than the cut score