Calculating the cost of college can be confusing, but Tabor College is making it simple with its new All-Inclusive Pricing, effective with the 2020 academic year. All-Inclusive Pricing includes tuition, room, board (meals), fees, laundry, and accident insurance in one price. Tabor will provide textbooks at no cost to the students. Institutional aid (scholarships) federal aid, loans, and other aid are subtracted from the All-Inclusive Price making the billing statement simple to understand.
Tabor’s All-Inclusive Pricing has parents in mind with it’s “no surprises, no hassle” advantage. “We’re going to make is simple and easy to understand the cost of a college education.” President Jules Glanzer said. “You’re not going to be nickel-and-dimed.”
There are some additional advantages to All-Inclusive Pricing.
- Overloads are free. Based upon the student’s GPA, they can enroll in additional credit hours per semester at no extra charge.
- Tabor is waving all credit card fees.
- Easy to understand statement.
- “Premium” or “Platinum” housing upgrades available at an additional cost.
- For those who qualify to live Off-campus, a special rate applies to them.
All-Inclusive Pricing is just one of the advantages of attending Tabor College.