About the Program
Tabor’s Masters of Business Administration degree helps set you apart from the competition by focusing on advanced business practices and cutting edge theories and skills.
Your degree will take you to the next level while developing leadership focused on the highest Christian ethical standards, management strategies, professional excellence and competency. In addition to mastering such topics as strategic thinking, competitive positioning and global competition, our MBA students learn and grow in their strengths to effectively lead both people and organizations.
- This degree is delivered in a hybrid format with a combination of residential and online courses.
- The MBA degree requires 36 credit hours.
- Transfer in up to 2 applicable graduate courses completed at other accredited universities and colleges.
- The degree includes themes of leadership and ethics woven through the program.
- All instruction is Christ-centered and taught by well-qualified Christian faculty who are real world executives.
- Each course is intensive and is completed in 8 weeks. Most students complete one course at a time. This means rapid degree completion with more focus and less stress for you.
- Personalized attention is provided with small class sizes.
- Access to federal student loans is available for those who qualify.
- Tabor College is accredited
The MBA in Athletic Administration Leadership is designed for anyone who needs to learn the critical skills of business leadership. The program provides professionals an opportunity to be exposed to foundational business principles, critical understanding, and theoretical frameworks required to effectively and strategically lead and manage organizations. Our program incorporates a range of traditional and emerging social and organizational theories, practices, policies, and technologies that support collaboration, foster innovation, and promote strategic thinking for transforming twenty-first century human and organizational systems.
Samantha Williams, (2018 graduate)
Student-Athlete Academic Services Intern at the University of Nevada, Reno
“I recently completed my Master of Business and Administration with an emphasis in Athletic Leadership. Having been an international student-athlete myself, I have found a passion for assisting current students to learn from my experience. My professional interests include educational leadership and student affairs with hopes of pursuing a career in student-athlete development.”
Tabor’s MBA degree can lead to employment in a variety of settings, including: small or large corporations, non-profit organizations, ministries, government agencies and the healthcare industry. Popular careers for MBA graduates include:
- Sports Administration
- Marketing manager/Sales manager
- Project manager
- Business manager
- Private consultant
- Information technology manager
- Leadership Foundations
- Ethics in Leadership
- Organizational Behavior
- Managerial Accounting & Finance
- Managerial Economics
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations & Service Management
- Strategic Management
- MBA Capstone Seminar
- Leadership Strategies
- Leadership Operations
Why MBA at Tabor College?
- Integrated themes of Leadership and Ethics are woven through the program
- Learn from professors who are real-world executives and also committed Christians
- Complete MBA in a hybrid format
- Finish in less than 24 months
- Transfer in up to six credit hours
- Apply anytime
- Receive personalized attention in small class sizes
- No graduate admissions test required