About the Program
Stand out from the crowd by earning your Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and increase your management, critical thinking and leadership skills.
At Tabor, we want to help you achieve career advancement & personal significance by becoming more knowledgeable and skilled in your career. BSBA students learn cutting-edge techniques that help organizations achieve mission-critical objectives and build value into their processes and people. The leadership growth you’ll learn and experience in the Tabor BSBA program will make you a qualified and confident leader.
“Tabor was a great way for me to work towards my degree while I was still able to work full time and also gave me hope that I could still graduate even after taking some time off from school and trying to figure out what God had in store for my future.” ~ Carrie Hukills, BSBA Graduate
- Up to 84 credit hours may be transferred into a Bachelor of Science degree at Tabor College Graduate & Online.
- Affordable tuition.
- Complete the BSBA online.
- Each course is intensive and offered in an accelerated format. Most students take one course at a time. This means more focus and less stress for you.
- All instruction is Christ-centered and taught by well-qualified Christian faculty.
- There are no admissions tests and no specific course prerequisites to enroll.
- Receive personalized attention in small class sizes.
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- Tabor College is regionally accredited and has been named in the top 5 online colleges in Kansas.
Tabor graduates can find employment in areas like banking, financial services, account management, healthcare, insurance, logistics distribution, and aerospace. Job titles available include:
- General manager
- Financial officer
- Operations manager
- Account manager
- Sales professional
- Organizations and Management
- Principles of Economics
- Business Ethics
- Business Accounting
- Business Communication
- Business Law
- Marketing Management
- Production Planning & Cost Analysis
- Project Management
- Human Resource Management
- Managing a Global Workforce
- Financial Analysis for Managers
- Projection Operations Management
- Strategic Planning
Why BSBA at Tabor College?
- Complete the BSBA ONLINE
- One-class-at-a-time format
- Complete coursework in 24 months
- Receive instruction from experts in the field who live out their Christian faith in the workplace
- Apply anytime
- Receive personalized attention in small class sizes