Title: Ministry Coordinator/ Administrative Pastor ** (and worship)
The main role we are seeking is an individual with administrative gifts to oversee the ministries of Grace Community Fellowship. It would be beneficial if the person filling this role could also serve in one or both roles of worship leader and/or pastor.
This role would provide oversight, coordination, supervision, and management of all the ministry staff and team leaders in implementing the vision and mission of GCF. They will do so by assisting and being a resource for the ministry team leaders in order to execute the vision set forth by the Elders. They will ensure that the systems, practices, activities and policies of the church effectively and efficiently carry out those objectives and core values.
- Champion the development of systems and infrastructure by all ministry and support areas that supports healthy, long-term growth of the church.
- Serve as Ex Officio Member of all ministry teams, and any other formally organized groups within the church.
- Work with Lead Pastor and team leaders to coordinate and plan all yearly, monthly, and weekly events at GCF.
- Work with pastoral staff to establish and update church policies and procedures that effectively facilitate Grace’s vision.
- Assist the staff in developing new ministry programs, as directed by the Holy Spirit, so that GCF is appropriately responsive to identified needs and church growth.
- Prepare information for the weekly Program.
- Gather information and send out weekly e-mail communication to the church.
- Create and maintain promotion calendar, ensure key events and details are announced and communicated at the proper time.
- Oversee and lead the Connect Team.
- Recruit, train and assist the Small Group Leaders.
- Oversee and assist Sunday morning ministry teams (hospitality, welcome, ushers, and production).
- Assist Children’s ministry director.
Worship Leader and/or Pastor
- Organize and lead worship, provide oversight and scheduling of the music and media ministries
- Lead regular rehearsals and training, recruit and train new musicians
- Serve in a pastoral role of shepherding the body, which, depending on individual, could mean preaching a few times a year
- Ministry experience preferred; pastoral experience beneficial
- Alignment with GCF doctrinal statement, theological compatibility with Lead Pastor
- Gifted in administration and management of systems
- Leadership and organizational skills with attention to detail and follow through
- ability to communicate well verbally and in written forms
- Team player, able to handle conflict in a professional manner
- Bachelor degree preferred
- ** Musically skilled and experienced in vocal and instrumental performance
- ** Pastoring/shepherding and teaching a plus
- Clear testimony of faith and devotion to Christ, His church, and His mission.
- A desire to serve others by helping them connect to Christ and His church.
- Demonstrates a desire to continuously learn.
- History of making disciples, commitment to relational discipleship.
- **Demonstrate Biblical qualities of an Elder.
If interested please send resumes to: email@example.com