Job Status: Part-Time
Salary Information: $12.83/hr
Job Duties: Serve civil documents targeted to individuals and businesses within Saline Country. Deliver mailings and other documents to the courts when required. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have a high school diploma or the equivalent (college preferred)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be insurable under Saline County fleet insurance policy (if from out of state must obtain a Kansas driver’s license within required 90 days)
- Must be Kansas Law Enforcement certified (preferred), a graduate of the Kansas 80-hour part-time Officers School or must complete the Sheriff’s Office Reserve Officer training within 1 year of hire
- No felony or domestic violence convictions including diversions and expungements
- Serious misdemeanor convictions will be evaluated including diversions and expungements
- Must be a United States Citizen pursuant to K.S.A. 74-5605
Physical Requirements: Possesses eye-hand-foot coordination sufficient to drive a vehicle. Ability to hear oral communication. Must be able to hear directions from supervisors. Must be able to hear activities and communication from the public. Ability to seize, hold, grasp, turn or otherwise work with hand(s). Ability to maintain balance to prevent falling when walking, standing, crouching, or running. Must be able to pursue/control individuals when necessary. Job performance and or safety of self and others demand being able to see clearly 20 feet or more. Must pass annual firearms qualifications.
To apply please go to www.saline.org.