Prairie View has an immediate opening for Community Support Workers. The right candidate will have great communication skills, be patient, organized and a self-starter. It is also necessary to understand the special needs and behaviors of and be able to care for children & adolescents ages 2-18. One year college education or related work experience required. This is an entry level position. Evenings and weekends are required. College students interested in gaining real-world experience in psychology, case management, education, or social work are encouraged to apply!!
- Provide competent one-on-one attendant care, psychosocial rehabilitation individual and respite services to children who have been identified as severely, emotionally disturbed by qualified mental health providers.
- Provide assistance as assigned to case managers in organizing and leading psycho-educational groups for children in community based services.
- Demonstrate competency in working with child/adolescent clients and their caregivers.
- Maintain necessary personal records to document time and energy on behalf of the patient/family.
- Maintain adequate and timely documentation in the clinical record.
- Newton: Full-time; PRN
- McPherson: PRN
- Hillsboro: PRN
Please go to https://prairieview.org/about-us/careers to apply.