Prairie View is a Behavioral & Mental Health Facility and we are excited to be recruiting for a Community Case Manager in our Youth & Family Services Department. This position can be located in: Hillsboro, Newton, or McPherson. The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator, a self starter and be able to relate to patients empathetically and non-judgmentally. This is a full-time position with benefits eligibility. It requires flexibility with schedule as can vary based on the needs of the patients and organization. We have an opening at our Newton and McPherson location(s). The ideal candidate will posses:
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree required in related behavioral sciences or equivalent; If no degree, than equivalent work experience in the human services field will be considered.
Minimum Experience: Demonstrated skills in the provision of case management; Preferred to have previous experience working with youth/adolescents experiencing severe and persistent mental illness.
– great organizational skills & detail-ordinated
– great communication skills (both verbal and written)
– must be comfortable working with & setting boundaries with children that suffer from mental illness
– ability to make and follow through with decisions
– ability to prioritize work appropriately
– must be flexible with schedule
– solid foundation of computers is required
The right candidate will be patient, organized, and a self-starter. It is also necessary to understand the special needs and behaviors of, and be able to care for adults and older adults that suffer from mental illness. You will provide competent case management services in the community and patient’s home.
Please go to https://prairieview.org/about-us/careers to apply.