Closes On: May 10, 2021 at 12:00 AM CST Job Status: Full-Time Days Worked: Sun., Mon., Tue., Wed., Thu., Fri., Sat.
Booking of inmate by entering personal identification and arrest charges into the jail management system. Cancel warrants and process paperwork. Take video-imaging picture of inmates. Receive information from arresting officer and enter correct charges under inmate booking record. Log all inmate property at the time of book in. Process bond notices and notices to appear and contact other agencies for court dates. May assist in the feeding and observation of inmates in booking area. Perform office duties as needed. Maintain inmate property room and booking area. Minimum Qualifications
1. Must be 18 years of age.
2. Must have a High School diploma or the equivalent.
3. Must have the ability to read and comprehend English.
4. Six (6) months experience in data processing or specialized training.
5. Must be able to file.
6. No felony or domestic violence convictions including diversions and expungements.
7. Serious misdemeanor convictions will be evaluated including diversions and expungements.
Determined Work Level: Level 2 – Light Work Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently. Required walking or standing to a significant degree; or requires sitting most of the time but entails pushing and/or pulling of arm or leg controls. Ability to remain sitting for extended periods of time. Ability to communicate ideas by means of the spoken word. Ability to pick, pinch or otherwise work primarily with fingers rather than with the whole hand or arm as in handling objects. Ability to use one or both arms or hands to move controls on machinery or equipment.
apply at: www.saline.org