- Masks are mandated in all indoor spaces with the following exceptions: eating in the dining hall, occupying one’s residence hall room, working in one’s office, and participating in athletic and performing arts practices.
- Physical distancing is practiced wherever possible. Masks are mandated in outdoor public spaces when six feet of physical distance cannot be achieved.
- Hand sanitation stations are available when entering and exiting buildings.
- Personal daily temperature checks are recommended, with results above 100.4° F reported immediately to Student Life or to the appropriate supervisor.
- Any person exposed to COVID-19 as determined by the Marion County Health Department is required to quarantine as recommended by the CDC.
- Any student or employee exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 is required to contact a medical professional and inform the Student Life office or the appropriate supervisor immediately.
- The dining hall operates with limited options.
- Outside guests are prohibited from entering residence halls.
- Students are encouraged to minimize off-campus travel.
- A student who tests positive for COVID-19 returns home if possible; otherwise, isolation facilities and meals are provided, and the Marion County Health Department provides medical supervision.
- A student who needs to quarantine returns home if possible; otherwise, quarantine facilities and meals are provided.
- Chapel, athletics, and performing arts events are held with modifications.
- Receptions, dinners, and larger gatherings are curtailed.
When there are no active cases, campus moves back to GREEN.
If Tabor can no longer quarantine or isolate effectively, campus moves to ORANGE.