- DMA, Choral Conducting, University of Missouri at Kansas City
- MME, Music Education (vocal), Wichita State University
- BA, Music Education, Tabor College
- Arts Director, Professor of Music, and Director of Choirs Tabor College (current)
- Artistic Director and Conductor, Omaha Symphonic Chorus (current)
- Chair, Music Department, Grace University
- Director, Music and Worship, Community Bible Church
- History and Theology of Worship
- Chorale, Grace University
- Music Theory, GU
- Secondary Choral Methods and Material, GU and University of Nebraska at Omaha
- (2017, November). What they see is what you get: Young Conductor’s masterclass,” Nebraska Music Educators Association Annual Conference/Workshop
- (various). ”Sacred music in public space,” Oregon State University and University of Nebraska–Omaha ACDA meetings.
- (2012, February). “Reading session: Choral Music for the Church Choir,” North Central Division ACDA conference/clinic
- (various). ”Why we sing! A workshop for music in worship,” Onawa Evangelical Free Church, Pleasant View Bible Church, Community Bible Church.