- Ed.D., Organizational Leadership with an emphasis in Organizational Development, Grand Canyon University (in progress)
- M.Ed., Educational Administration, Columbia International University
- M.S., Organizational Leadership, Cairn University
- B.A., Psychology, Tabor College
- Dean of Student Life, Learning, and Formation, Tabor College (current)
- Head of School, Berean Academy, KS
- Secondary Principal/Director of Operations, Summit Christian Academy, MO
- Former President/Founder, STRATOS Strategic Solutions, MO
- Dean of Student Life/Upper School Principal/Teacher, Somerset Christian Academy, NJ
- Assistant Director of Admissions, Pillar College, NJ
- Athletic Recruiter/Assistant Director of Financial Aid, Central Christian College, KS
- Ruiz Esparza, E. (November, 2016, 2017, & 2018). “Philosophy of Christian Education” Association of Christian School International (ACSI) annual conference, Wichita, KS [workshop speaker].
- Ruiz Esparza, E. (January, 2017). “Board Recruiting, Responsibility, Training, and Succession Planning.” & “School Viability and Sustainability.” Private School Board Retreat, Kansas City, MO [retreat speaker].
- Ruiz Esparza, E. (September, 2014). “Building an Effective and Viable School.” Teacher/Staff Retreat, Moscow, Russia [retreat speaker].
- Ruiz Esparza, E. (November, 2013). “Effective Strategic Conversations for Leaders.” Association of Christian School International (ACSI) annual conference, Wichita, KS [workshop speaker].
- Led or served on six regional accreditation teams for the Association of Christian Schools International
- Strategic Planning – Private Bi-Lingual Christian School in San Pedro Sula, Honduras (Jan 2015 – Feb 2016)
- Association for Christians in Student Development (ACSD)
- Tabor College Retention Task Force (2018-current)
- Advisor, Tabor College Student Senate (2018-current)