Spread the word about Tabor College Jay Day of Giving on social media
Spread the word about Tabor College Jay Day of Giving on your personal social media platforms using the hashtag #JayDayofGiving
Post your own story on Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #ShareYourTaborStory. Post a photo or a short video of yourself sharing a favorite memory from your time at Tabor or how Tabor has impacted your life.
Promotional Posts: Sept 1 – Sept 30
- Save the date for Jay Day of Giving on Oct 1! Join me and tabor.edu/jayday to show your Bluejay pride and support current and future students.
- Tabor College changed my life, and I want to pay it forward. Join me and participate in the Jay Day of Giving on Oct 1! tabor.edu/jayday
- Oct 1 is Tabor College Jay Day of Giving! Join me to support current and future Bluejays. Together, we can reach our goal of 125 donors in 24 hours. tabor.edu/jayday
- Will you give on Oct 1? Join me and make a gift of any size to support Tabor College on Jay Day of Giving – tabor.edu/jayday
Today is Giving Day Posts: Oct 1
- Tabor College’s Jay Day of Giving is here and it’s time to give. Help us reach our goals of 125 donors and $100,000! tabor.edu/jayday
- Today is Tabor’s Jay Day of Giving! We have 24 hours to make a difference in the lives of students. Join me and make your gift an any size now! tabor.edu/jayday
- It’s Tabor College Jay Day of Giving! I give because ____________________________________.
Join me in supporting Tabor and make your gift today. tabor.edu/jayday
- Stop what you’re doing and give to support current and future students! Gifts of any size make a difference! tabor.edu/jayday
Tabor College Jay Day of Giving is a 24-hour fundraising and celebration effort October 1, 2020 when we all come together to show our Bluejay pride by giving to the school that means so much to us. This second annual giving event challenges alumni, parents, grandparents, students, faculty, staff and friends to imagine more for Tabor College.
Jay Day of Giving will raise critical funding to ensure that the college continues to thrive and provide future students with opportunities to gain an education and succeed. Gifts of all sizes will add up to have a big impact for students, faculty and our entire college community. Help us reach our goal of 125 donors in 24 hours.
Q. When is Tabor College Jay Day of Giving?
A. Tabor College Jay Day of Giving is on October 1, 2020 from midnight to 11:59 PM CT
Q. Who can participate in Jay Day of Giving?
A. Everyone, including you! All alumni, parents, grandparents, students, faculty, staff and friends are invited to participate in Jay Day of Giving by making a gift to Tabor College at tabor.edu/jayday
Q. Why should I give to Tabor College?
A. Gifts large and small come together to provide important funding for areas across our college and allow us to continue fulfilling our mission to prepare our students for a life of learning, work and service for Christ and His kingdom. It takes support from all of us – the entire Tabor family – to make that possible.
Q. What if I have already made a gift to Tabor College this fiscal year?
A. Thank you for your support! You are already making a difference. A participation gift on October 1 will enable Tabor College to do even more and help us reach our giving day goals. We hope you will be a part of this exciting day.
Q. Is there a minimum gift amount?
A. There is no minimum gift amount. Our goal for the day is based on participation, and gifts of all sizes are greatly appreciated. When our entire community comes together to support Tabor, big things can happen.
Q. Are Tabor Jay Day of Giving contributions tax-deductible?
A. Yes, your gift is tax-deductible. You will receive an email confirmation of your gift, as well as a gift receipt in the mail. If you have questions about the tax deductibility of your gift, please consult with your tax professional.
Q. What is Mightycause?
A. Mightycause is the secure giving platform that Tabor College is using to facilitate raising money, engaging donors and managing donations on Jay Day of Giving. Donations will be received and receipted by Mightycause.
Q. Who will receive my contact information?
A. Only Tabor College will have access to your name and contact information. This information is used solely to send thank you messages, provide the option to receive future notifications, and to notify you of future activities.
Q. How can I help spread the word about Tabor’s Jay Day of Giving?
A. You can help spread the word by being a Tabor Jay Day of Giving Ambassador. Learn more by going to tabor.edu/jayday and clicking on Tabor Giving Day Social Media. Contact Rod Hamm in the Alumni Office at 620.877.7227 or firstname.lastname@example.org. with questions.
Q. Who can I contact with additional questions about Tabor College Jay Day of Giving?
A. If you have concerns or questions, please feel free to contact the Advancement Office at 620.947.3121 Ext 1709 or tabor.edu/jayday