About the Program
Aspire to become the nurse leader you were created to be! Earning your BSN degree can take your career to the next level. Our RN to BSN program is designed for the working RN. It includes a comprehensive study of management, leadership, community health, and the latest nursing issues and trends. Your studies will focus on a holistic approach addressing implications of patient care in all areas – physical, intellectual, emotional, social and spiritual. Take classes online and finish your degree in as little as 24 months. Tabor is a Christian college in Kansas that promotes a Christ-centered learning platform for all students. The RN-BSN program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE), One Dupont Circle, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036.
Founder, Executive Director & Operator of Almost Home, Inc.
“My experience at Tabor College was rewarding and fruitful. I was a non-traditional student, returning to complete the BSN program 26 years after completing the ADN program. The small class size and approachable instructors made learning much less stressful. I chose the classroom learning,one day per week for 19 months. Seeing those instructors and classmates each week created life-long bonds of friendship.”
- Clinical Specialist (e.g., Pediatrics, Geriatrics, ER)
- Home Health
- Data Analytics and Research
- Information Technology
- Public Health
- Occupational Health
Why RN to BSN at Tabor College?
- Take classes online at your convenience
- Finish in approximately 24 months
- Address nursing from a holistic perspective
- Design your own non-traditional clinical capstone project
- Receive instruction from faculty with expertise in their field
- Receive personalized attention in small class sizes
- Strengths-based leadership perspective woven through curriculum
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing RN-BSN program at Tabor College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).