About the Program
At Tabor, we want to help you achieve career advancement and personal significance by becoming more knowledgeable and skilled in your career.
Our online associate’s degree for working adults allows you to personalize your degree to stand out from the crowd.
We realize that taking the first step toward completing your dream of a college education can be daunting. That’s why we’ve designed the associate of science in business degree to appeal to the adult student who demands an excellent educational experience paired with the convenience of online classes—all in an affordable package supported by world-class customer service.
The Associate of Science in Business program will equip the student with the basic knowledge and skills to become an informed, competent and confident leader in any business position. Firmly grounded in the Christian faith, our curriculum will also challenge the student to develop the personal integrity and values that will set him/her apart in today’s business world.
- Up to 45 credit hours may be transferred into the Associate of Science in Business degree at Tabor College Online. This degree requires a total of 60 credit hours.
- Personalize your degree by selecting an emphasis in entrepreneurship, operations management, human resource management, health care administration, professional sales or accounting.
- Affordable tuition.
- Complete the BSBA online.
- Each course is intensive and offered in an accelerated format. Most students take one course at a time. This means more focus and less stress for you.
- All instruction is Christ-centered and taught by well-qualified Christian faculty.
- There are no admissions tests and no specific course prerequisites to enroll.
- Receive personalized attention in small class sizes.
- Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
- Tabor College is regionally accredited and has been named in the top 5 online colleges in Kansas.
- Organizations and Management
- Principles of Economics
- Business Ethics
- Business Accounting
- Business Communication
- Business Law
- Marketing Management
- Cost Accounting
- Income Tax Accounting
- Consumer Behavior
- Principles of Sales
- Negotiation Strategies
- Production Planning & Cost Analysis
- Project Management
- Human Resource Management
- Recruiting & Selection
- Managing a Global Workforce
- Managerial Finance
- Business Plan Creation
The Tabor Associate of Science degree can help a graduate find employment or gain a promotion within companies in multiple industries in positions such as:
- Assistant director
- Restaurant assistant manager
- Sales assistant
- Or qualify for admission to a bachelor’s degree program
Why Associate of Science at Tabor College?
Benefits of the program
- Designed for the adult student—maintain your personal and professional responsibilities outside of school
- Affordable tuition rates—financial aid is available for those who qualify
- Accelerated online format—get to graduation much quicker than in traditional college campus formats
- Engaging curriculum—learn to plan projects, achieve goals, and motivate others
- Integrity and ethics—develop the personal integrity in a Christian environment