In addition to short-term trips, students can study over the course of a semester with programs offered by the CCCU.
The Council for Christian Colleges and Universities (CCCU) is a cooperative organization of Christ-centered, four-year colleges and universities rooted in the liberal arts and offering professional programs. Through Tabor’s affiliation with the CCCU, students have the opportunity to participate in a variety of programs.
Students’ financial aid may be limited during study abroad programs. Students considering a semester-long study abroad program should consult with the director of student financial assistance prior to final acceptance into the program.
CCCU Semester-long programs include:
- Australia, Studies Centre
- Costa Rica, Latin American Studies Program
- Los Angeles, Film Studies Program
- Middle East Studies Program
- Nashville, Tenn., Contemporary Music Center
- Northern Ireland Semester
- Oxford Scholars’ Semester, UK
- Oxford Summer Program, UK
- Uganda Studies Program
- Washington, D.C., American Studies Program
Find out more about these programs at bestsemester.com.