- Reference materials – main level, in-library use only
- Periodicals – main level, alphabetical by title, in-library use only
- Periodical Indexes – main level
- CDs – main level
- DVDs – across from circulation counter, 3-day loan
- Books, scores and AV materials – second level, circulating collections
Library Mission Statement
The mission of the Tabor College Library is to provide information services, resources, and an environment that furthers the mission of Tabor College to “prepare people for a life of learning, work and service for Christ and his kingdom.” Every effort is made in collection development and the operation of the Library to uphold the college’s mission.