About the Program
Aspire to become the nurse leader you were created to be! The RN-BSN program takes nurses to the next level. Designed for the working RN, the program includes a comprehensive study of management, leadership, community health, and the latest nursing issues and trends. Your studies will focus on a holistic approach addressing implications of patient care in all areas – physical, intellectual, emotional, social, and spiritual.
“Tabor’s BSN program was a perfect fit for my schedule and what I wanted to pursue in my career. If I didn’t have my Tabor bachelor’s degree, I wouldn’t be here as the Director of EMS.”
— Scott Hadley, Director of Sedgwick County EMS
Tabor BSN graduates enjoy nursing and nursing-related careers in a variety of settings and organizations, such as:
- Clinical Specialist (e.g., Pediatrics, Geriatrics, ER)
- Home Health
- Data Analytics and Research
- Information Technology
- Public Health
- Occupational Health
Why RN-BSN at Tabor College?
- Choose to take classes either online or on-campus
- Finish in approximately 18 months!
- Address nursing from a holistic perspective
- Design your own non-traditional clinical capstone project
- Receive instruction from faculty with expertise in their field.
- Receive personalized attention in small class sizes.
- Strengths-based leadership perspective woven through curriculum