About the Program
Tabor’s masters of business administration (MBA) degree will set you apart from the competition by focusing on advanced business practices and cutting edge theories and skills. The MBA teaches you how to have a high impact on organizations through ethical decision-making, leadership development, talent retention, value chain mastery, and productivity.
Your degree will take you to the next level while developing leadership focused on the highest Christian ethical standards, professional excellence and competency. In addition to mastering such topics as strategic thinking, competitive positioning and global competition, our MBA students learn and grow in their strengths to effectively lead both people and organizations.
Customize your educational experience by choosing an emphasis in Leadership, Accounting, or Sales Management.
- The MBA in Sales Management is a unique program designed for professionals who desire a career in sales, marketing or customer service. Students learn not only executive management skills, but also the specific skills needed to lead the sales function of a corporation. Among the topics students learn are sales forecasting, territory planning, conducting account analyses, team selling, and the development and motivation of new sales agents.
- The MBA in Leadership is designed for anyone who needs to learn the critical skills of business leadership. The program provide professionals an opportunity to be exposed to foundational business principles, critical understanding, and theoretical frameworks required to effectively and strategically lead and manage organizations. Our program incorporates a range of traditional and emerging social and organizational theories, practices, policies and technologies that support collaboration, foster innovation, and promote strategic thinking for transforming twenty-first century human and organizational systems.
Todd Lewis, MBA, PHR (2009 graduate)
Director, Operations & People Services for Oxford Senior Living, Wichita, KS
“The combination of doctoral level educators and current business executives was the perfect combination of theory and real-time practical education. Upon graduation, I was immediately prepared to perform as a leader for my company, employing not only hard technical skills but also the people skills necessary to motivate and engage my employees.”
Tabor’s MBA degree can lead to employment in a variety of settings, including: small or large corporations, non-profit organizations, ministries, government agencies and the healthcare industry. Popular careers for MBA graduates include:
- Marketing manager/Sales manager
- Project manager
- Private consultant
- Information technology manager
Why MBA at Tabor College?
- Integrated themes of Leadership and Ethics are woven through the program
- Learn from professors who are real-world executives and also committed Christians
- Complete MBA online or attend class one evening a week (6 -10 p.m.)
- Finish in less than 24 months
- Transfer in up to six credit hours
- Apply anytime
- Receive personalized attention in small class sizes
- No graduate admissions test required