About the Program
Tabor’s masters of business administration (MBA) degree will set you apart from the competition by focusing on advanced business practices and cutting edge theories and skills. The MBA teaches you how to have a high impact on organizations through ethical decision-making, leadership development, talent retention, value chain mastery, and productivity.
Your degree will take you to the next level while developing leadership focused on the highest Christian ethical standards, professional excellence and competency. In addition to mastering such topics as strategic thinking, competitive positioning and global competition, our MBA students learn and grow in their strengths to effectively lead both people and organizations.
Customize your educational experience by choosing an emphasis in Leadership, Accounting, or Sales Management.
Todd Lewis, MBA, PHR (g ’09)
Director, Operations & People Services for Oxford Senior Living, Wichita, KS
“The combination of doctoral level educators and current business executives was the perfect combination of theory and real-time practical education. Upon graduation, I was immediately prepared to perform as a leader for my company, employing not only hard technical skills but also the people skills necessary to motivate and engage my employees.”
Tabor’s MBA degree can lead to employment in a variety of settings, including: small or large corporations, non-profit organizations, ministries, government agencies and the healthcare industry. Popular careers for MBA graduates include:
- Marketing manager/Sales manager
- Project manager
- Private consultant
- Information technology manager
Why MBA at Tabor College?
- Integrated themes of Leadership and Ethics are woven through the program
- Learn from professors who are real-world executives and also committed Christians
- Complete MBA ONLINE or attend class one evening a week (6:00-10:00 pm)
- Finish in less than 24 months
- Transfer in up to 6 credit hours
- Apply anytime
- Receive personalized attention in small class sizes
- No graduate admissions test required.