- Reserves your spot in residence halls (Priority given in order of deposit date)
- Allows you to register for classes (Early Registration dates begin in May 2014)
A $175 comprehensive deposit is required of all students intending to enroll at Tabor. It serves the following purposes:
- Guarantees any written financial aid offer made to the student
- Reserves on-campus housing in the residence halls for residential students
- Allows a student to participate in scheduled pre-registration days
- Receive a free pass to any spring athletic or campus activity.
- Receive a deposit t-shirt
How to pay your deposit
- Call 1-800-TABOR99 (credit card required)
- Mail your deposit to Tabor College:
Enrollment Management, 400 S Jefferson, Hillsboro, KS 67063.
A full refund of the deposit is available until May 1. The deposit will be returned to the student after their time at Tabor less any fines or unpaid bills.