Submit Transcripts

In order to be considered for admission, you must send us your transcripts from your bachelor’s program. Obtain an official transcript from your college or university, and send to:

Tabor College Wichita
School of Adult & Graduate Studies
Reflection Ridge Plaza
7348 W. 21st St. Suite 117
Wichita, KS 67205

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us or call 1-800-TABOR-99.

Contact Tabor Wichita call 1 (800) 546-8616 for more information