Karol Hunt, Ph.D.
Department: Health and Physical Education
Karol loves the community of Tabor and the relationships with colleagues. Tabor is unique in that she can positively influence students in their academic, personal, and spiritual lives.
Her goal is to help students learn how to think and look at things from differing points of view, while always considering the Christian outlook in thoughts and behaviors.
- Elementary School Physical Education
- Strategies for Teaching Secondary Physical Education
- Strategies for Teaching Health Principles of Sport Management
- Sport Promotion and Marketing
- Sport in American Culture
- History, Philosophy, and Principles of Physical Education
- Evaluation of Physical Education
- Human Sexuality
- Advanced Health Concepts
- Leadership in Recreation and Camping
- Recreation Program Management
- Field Experience