Bradley Vogel, D.M.A.
- DMA, Choral Conducting, University of Missouri-Kansas City
- MM, Choral Conducting, University of Northern Colorado
- BA, Music Education (Vocal/Instrumental), Tabor College
- Professor of Choral Music and Chair, Department of Music and Division of Performing and Visual Arts, Tabor College
- Director of Choral Music, Haven High School and Middle School, Haven USD 312, Haven, Kan.
- Director of Vocal and Instrumental Music, Inman High School and Middle School, Inman USD 448, Inman, Kan.
- Associate Pastor for Youth and Music Ministries, Zoar Mennonite Brethren Church, Inman, Kan.
Recognitions & Awards
- Clarence R. Hiebert Excellence in Teaching Award, Tabor College, 2010
- Concert Choir selected to perform at the Kansas Music Educators Association Convention in 2000, 2003, 2007, 2011 & 2013
- Private voice student success: Four 1st-place finishers in West-Central Region Student Auditions (2003, 2008, 2009, 2012); Two runner-up finishers (2008, 2011); Two 3rd-place finishers (2013); Three 5th-place finishers (2009, 2011, 2012)
- Editor of Choral Range, the newsletter of the Kansas Choral Directors Association – named Outstanding Newsletter at the American Choral Directors Association National Conference, 2009 & 2013
- President, Kansas Choral Directors Association, 2005-2007
- Pi Kappa Lambda, National Music Honor Society
- Director, Tabor College Concert Choir & Oratorio Chorus
- Music Director for Tabor College Music Theater
- Private Voice
- Choral Conducting
- Music History
- Church Music
- Choral compositions and arrangements published by Imagine Music Publishers
- Vogel, B. (2003). Divergent Paths to a Similar Destination? A Comparative Study of the Music of Tabor College and Mennonite Brethren Southern District Churches. Direction: A Mennonite Brethren Forum (Spring 2003.)
- Vogel, B. (2013, February). “Sisyphus and the Art of Singing Choral Music.” Kansas Music Educators Association In-Service Workshop (Interest Session).
- Vogel, B. (2005, March). “Blend, Balance, and the Boys: Any Questions?” Association of Christian Schools International Regional Convention (Interest Session).
- Vogel, B. (2004, March). “Dealing with Diction.” Association of Christian Schools International Regional Convention (Interest Session).
- Vogel, B. (2003, March). “Sounding a Clear Call.” Association of Christian Schools International Regional Convention (Interest Session).
- Vogel, B. (2003, April). “Divergent Paths to a Similar Destination? A Comparative Study of the Music of Tabor College and Mennonite Brethren Southern District Churches.”
- Tabor College Faculty Lecture.
- Director of numerous league and district festival choirs.
- Yearly adjudication for Kansas and Oklahoma league, regional and state music festivals.
- Numerous choral clinics each year throughout the state of Kansas.