Director of Financial Aid - Wichita Campus
- M.B.A., Wichita State University
- B.A., Wichita State University
- Director of Financial Aid, Tabor College – Wichita [current position]
- Financial Aid Counselor, Newman University (2012-2013)
- Director of Financial Aid, Online Division, Pinnacle Career Institute, (2010-2011)
- Director of Financial Aid, Sterling College (2005-2010)
My Top 5 Strengths
- Empathy – I am able to see the world through others eyes and understand their perspective.
- Developer – I view each individual is a work in progress and alive with possibilities!
- Individualization – I am intrigued by the unique qualities of each person.
- Achiever – I have energy needed to work long hours without burning out.
- Belief – I have certain core values that are enduring.
What do you love about being part of Tabor?
Tabor is a perfect fit for me – I value the interactions I have with students, the relationships with colleagues, the positive working environment of a Christian atmosphere.