Rusty Allen, M.S.
Vice President for Intercollegiate Athletics & Enrollment Management
- BS McPherson College Math & Secondary Education
- MS Peru State College Math & Secondary Education
- President of the KCAC Governing Council – 2011 to present
- Vice-President of the KCAC Governing Council – 2009 to 2011
- Published in Christian Leader. Feb. 2011
- Selected to serve on the Kansas Independent College Steering Committee for the Kansas Private College Week initiative 2005 to 2007.
- KCAC Coach of the Year 2004-2005 & 2005-2006 seasons.
- NAIA National Tournament Sweet 16 for the 2004-2005, 2005-2006 & 2006-2007 seasons.
- Kansas Collegiate Athletic Conference Champions for the 2004-2005 & 2005-2006 seasons.
- Undefeated Mid-Central Athletic Association Champions for the 2000-2001 season. Record: 20-3.
- Newton Kansan and Hutch News Basketball Coach of the Year 2000.
- Mid-Central Athletic Association Champions and Class 3A state tournament qualifier for the 1999-2000 season. Record: 19-5.
- Big 7 League Champs & 4th in class 4A state basketball tournament in 1990-1991. Record: 22-4.
I have a wonderful wife, Debbie, two sons Jordan and Jesse and a daughter, Whitney.
Hobbies and Interests
I really enjoy snow skiing with my family, and fishing & hunting.
What do you love about being part of Tabor?
The opportunity to learn from so many Godly people and the opportunity to be a part of impacting students’ lives for Christ.
How have you seen your students grow academically or spiritually?
The most common growth I observe is moving from primarily being concerned with what is best for me to primarily being concerned with what is best for other people. Our students become servant leaders.